Innovative Asset Management Solutions
for the Real Estate Industry
4tell™ creates a central knowledge base that lives with the building throughout its lifecycle and consolidates all financial, energy, environmental and social factors.
- 4tell™ provides data driven technology to unlock the true potential of real estate portfolios to drive down both the immediate and longer term costs of asset ownership.
- 4tell™’s solutions allow for the capture of critical data elements across entire asset portfolios.
- Strategic plans can then be developed to align with an organization’s economic, energy,environmental, social and sustainability goals and objectives.
- These elements form key inputs to the analysis necessary to create usable knowledge, drive down costs and build real, measurable business value by enabling informed business decisions for effective planning and execution of capital investment strategies.
4tell™ Technology Platform
- Implement full life-cycle sustainable performance management
- Create comprehensive, centralized data repository & enterprise knowledge base
- Capture asset centric data through proven methodology, tools & processes
- Interoperability connects data from enterprise,legacy & point solution applications
- Real time adaption to changing priorities, scenarios & evolving conditions
- Prioritize, direct & deploy targeted, model driven financial resources
- Enable strategic decisions while fostering stewardship and accountability
Solutions & Results
- Strategic Investment Planning
- Capital Expenditure Forecasting
- Scenario Planning & Data Analysis
- Capital, Energy & Sustainability Planning
- Condition Assessment & Reporting
- Corrective Action & Remediation Costs
- Capital & Energy Project Development
- Capital Budget Planning & Monitoring
- Energy Management, Benchmarking & KPIs
- Space & Occupancy Planning
- Executive Dashboards & Reporting
- Performance & Program Management
Client / Project Experience
- City of Boulder
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Chicago Public Housing
- District of Columbia
- King County
- State of California
- State of New Mexico
- State of Oregon
- State of Utah
- State of Vermont
- U. S. Dept. of Interior, Indian Affairs
- U. S. Dept. of Interior, National Park Service