Provide clients with real-time insights to guide their future
Clients judge every AEC firm on the value delivered. The 4tell Capital Strategy module offers you an easy way to provide – and keep on providing – greater value, year after year. By enabling your clients to take advantage of advanced capabilities, the Capital Strategy Module provides an ongoing opportunity for your firm to offer additional services and build stronger relationships.
The Capital Strategy module empowers asset managers, enabling them to improve forecasting and prioritization, as well as boost operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, and improve asset lifecycle performance. For executives, it supports better-informed decision-making and improved financial results.
The assessment data you collect and organize for your clients provides the basis for answering their most critical questions. What are the long-range implications of repairing an asset versus replacing it? How might shifting local costs for work affect their priorities? What impact will an investment in a high-efficiency HVAC system have on annual expenses and sustainability goals?
You can provide your clients with the power to answer these and other vital questions with the 4tell platform’s Capital Strategy module – not based on guesswork, but on accurate, real-time data. They gain reliable insights needed to make smarter, data-driven investment decisions about all capital assets across their portfolio, from buildings to infrastructure to vehicle fleets.
Capital Strategy Module features and benefits:
- Capital Planning and Analysis enable clients to allocate funds effectively
- Adjustable Planning Horizon lets users compare different timelines
- Prioritization Models with Adjustable Factors give clients the tools to experiment with scenarios
- Configurable Project and Plan Types provide multiple categories to slice and report your costs and plan your projects
- Industry Cost Library with City Cost Index provides an accurate basis for cost estimates
- Project Planning and Budgeting align your facilities needs with financial and enterprise mission goals
- Project Tracking and Closeout keep your asset costs current and provide an always up-to-date view of future costs for your assets
- Document Repository supports efficient management and administration
- Capital Investment Strategy Reporting lets users share results and gauge progress