4tell was selected by EMG to help boost the value of its engineering consulting services by standardizing its business practices on our iPlan™ technology platform.
By adopting our real estate portfolio management and assessment solutions software, EMG aims to enhance its information gathering, decision-making support and consulting capabilities.
4tell is carrying out the deployment of iPlan™ as the technology platform for EMG’s condition assessment processes and delivery across its entire client base.
As part of this process, we are equipping EMG with capabilities for providing its clients with interactive deliverables that maximize the benefits of EMG’s engineering and building science expertise and leverage our world-class iPlan™ technology. This includes capabilities for comprehensive data analysis and interoperability to support informed property portfolio investment decision-making and development of effective capital investments on an ongoing basis.
In addition, we are developing a flexible data structure to allow EMG to populate iPlan™ with internal costing standards and proprietary property assessment processes and questionnaires. This will standardize and automate data collection and reporting. The aim is to reduce the cost and effort of field assessments while improving overall quality and cost performance.Let us show you how 4tell™ Solutions will work for you →
The following are the key outcomes that we aim to deliver through our collaboration with EMG:
- Embed internal EMG processes and standards into a repeatable and rapidly deployable mobile field assessment tool to enable consistent and efficient data collection.
- Enable custom-branded reporting services that are easily configured by EMG project managers to individual clients’ report, format and analysis requirements.
- Support EMG’s ability to act as a client’s data warehouse for asset management information.
- Support the provision of long-term, ongoing consulting services in data analysis, condition assessment processes and management stewardship for client portfolios.
- Drive significant improvement in internal quality, efficiencies and profit margin in the provision of capital planning and energy consulting services.
Through this collaboration and EMG’s ongoing use of our iPlan™ technology platform, we believe that EMG will be well positioned to enhance its internal performance while delivering even greater value to its clients.Let us show you how 4tell™ Solutions will work for you →
Additional Success Stories
District of Columbia
22 million square feet of owned and leased space with over $300 million in annual real estate and energy expenditures.Learn More
U.S. Bureau of Indian Affairs
28 million square feet of owned and leased space with over 5,700 buildings at 350+ locations nationwide.Learn More
State of Oregon
15 million square feet of owned space with over 1,500 buildings across multiple agencies statewide.Learn More